• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

MBB comes back from 14 point second half deficit to beat UNCW 57-53

48 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Unlikely. Again there’s a difference between physical and that crap 

🥱 I can bet that doesn’t happen.  Would love to be wrong. We also don’t hate the players 

I propose we turn the page on Mr. Holden’s extracurricular on court conduct. If Skerry feels it merits addressing he’ll deal with it and we’ll not be the wiser. Probably safe to assume at this point that the league is not planning to mete out any disciplinary measures. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but maybe it’s time to focus on the DE vs NE game 

• Like 1

Just now, Blounge said:

Hopefully there are some key injuries on Delaware, NE, CofC, and Hofstra in the next week! 

Oh boy, now you’ve done it. Well, this is one way to change the topic 🤔

I can’t hope for injuries. If injuries happen, so be it. Those are the breaks (no pun intended) of the game. But no one should be sticking pins in little Jameer Nelson or Aaron Estrada dolls 

10 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Oh boy, now you’ve done it. Well, this is one way to change the topic 🤔

I can’t hope for injuries. If injuries happen, so be it. Those are the breaks (no pun intended) of the game. But no one should be sticking pins in little Jameer Nelson or Aaron Estrada dolls 

Too late.. haha. I really hope huskies can push the hens. They are a scary team when healthy, experienced battle tested team that is coming in hot 

Just now, TuTigers2012 said:

Too late.. haha. I really hope huskies can push the hens. They are a scary team when healthy, experienced battle tested team that is coming in hot 

NE split with DE during regular season & the L was by 4 points. DE would be well advised not to sleep on the Huskies 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2023 at 7:16 AM, TuTigers2012 said:

Lol. I can’t tell if your an actual Towson person, or some other fan just trying to troll. 

No one in the last decade plus has said we are going to be or should be the Gonzaga of the east. Let’s be honest, us real fans, aren’t even asking for multiple trips to the tourney and to win games there, we aren’t even asking to win the CAAT. We just want to play in the finals, something every other caa team has done in the last decade, besides us. 

20 win seasons are great. We didn’t have a lot prior to pat and now have 3 in his 12 years. 3. So let’s not pretend that we are always winning 20+. If winning 20 is the goal, we need to reevaluate things. 

Oh by the way, there’s a lot of hawks fans that want siddle gone.  Same up in Newark with inglesby. There are rumblings out of Boston to look for a coen replacement (Hopefully!) and pride fans were questioning if Mr. Flying Dutchman was the right guy for the job as recent as November. Those coaches have had way more success than pat. 

def fan...buying your beers in DC if (when?) we git to Tuesday !!!!

• Haha 1