• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2023-24 Transfer Thread

1 hour ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Cam Spencer is available 🙏

We have a better chance at winning the conference the next 10 years in a row than landing him 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

We have a better chance at winning the conference the next 10 years in a row than landing him 

So you’re saying there’s a chance?🤔😆

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

So you’re saying there’s a chance?🤔😆

Actually the exact opposite.  Not enough schmear, lox and bakers dozens in the world to get him in secu arena. 

12 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Actually the exact opposite.  Not enough schmear, lox and bakers dozens in the world to get him in secu arena. 

I agree. “So you’re saying there’s a chance” is a line from Dumb and Dumber 

So this was an interesting pickup but on Friday, he de-committed from Bryant. At 6-6, 220, he can play both forward spots. Is pretty athletic. Probably a rotation player. Next player needs to be more of a wing

8 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

So this was an interesting pickup but on Friday, he de-committed from Bryant. At 6-6, 220, he can play both forward spots. Is pretty athletic 

https://twitter.com/tomiwasulaiman/status/1653100183444660225?s=46&t=nScacl1TWT-KyOwj5stBaw

Admittedly I know very little about him. I don’t particularly care that he’s coming from D2. There are plenty of D2 guys who can play D1. His numbers went up nicely between his freshman and sophomore seasons at IUP, which apparently is a strong d2 program. From the highlights I was able to find online, he looks the part; 6’6 and appears athletic/good hops. Kinda the anti-Sylla. Is he a game changer? Probably not, but he could be a good rotation guy. I’m going to go out on a limb and say I think he’ll be better than Sylla, but that’s kind of a backhanded compliment. Anyway, still one spot to fill. Personally, I would love that to be Watson, but we’ll see. Stay tuned