• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2023-24 Transfer Thread

21 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Jake has compiled a list for those who don’t want to look back on this thread 

I’d be happy with a number of those guys. One thing I’m curious about is this list seems shorter than the list of posts regarding guys who we’ve supposedly expressed interest in. 

29 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

That’s quite a range of schools, from OK State, Oregon, Nova and Ole Miss, to Utah Valley. If one of those 1st 4 schools really wants him, we can go home early. OTOH, if he really is interested in us, we’ve got to take him, even though he’s done nothing so far in 2 years at College Park (and yes, I know his first season was an injury redshirt). Even if we only have 1 other scholarship available, I don’t see how we could pass on this guy, assuming again we actually have a legitimate chance of getting him in the first place