• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2023-24 Transfer Thread

16 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I was hoping you’d respond.  😂

How could I pass this opportunity up? Talk about low lying fruit. 

20 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

The rich get richer. Think it’s safe to assume C of C has a robust NIL, leaving the likes of us in their dust.

Getting to be like MLB, with the haves and have nots. C of C is the NYY and I’m afraid we’re going to be the KC Royals 

Edited by TSU88

14 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

The rich get richer. Think it’s safe to assume C of C has a robust NIL, leaving the likes of us in their dust.

Getting to be like MLB, with the haves and have nots. C of C is the NYY and I’m afraid we’re going to be the KC Royals 

At least we aren’t the Oakland A’s..  I’m confident we are gonna land another crucial piece in the coming weeks that wants to be at Towson!

1 minute ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

At least we aren’t the Oakland A’s..  I’m confident we are gonna land another crucial piece in the coming weeks that wants to be at Towson!

You mean the Vegas A’s I assume. The city of Oakland has lost the Warriors, Raiders and A’s. Would the last team leaving Oakland please turn out the lights. Anyway, I digress 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

We are atleast the Indians, or should I say guardians.  Charleston loaded up this week. There are two tiers in the caa:

Charleston

longer than I can type

everyone else 

2 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Just happy to have a team!

2 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Dee Barnes Southern Utah from Maryland. Good three point shooter last season but played just 15 mpg

Ugh.  No thanks. This is the kind of guy that you can get NIL with spare change found on the floor of secu arena

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Ugh.  No thanks. This is the kind of guy that you can get NIL with spare change found on the floor of secu arena

He’s be a good three point shooter off the bench with size if you didn’t have needs for two taller wings or a backup big.