• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
sr16

CAA TOURNEY PREVIEW

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

Uh oh Drexel is showing up in a game outside of the Dak. Up 35-19 on Monmouth. I know Monmouth isn’t great but was hoping they would pull off an upset. Also was hoping Elon could show more underdog fight, but they got waxed by William & Mary. I’m thinking NCAT will take care of business against Stony Brook. On the night cap it’s a toss up I’m not sure who I’d bet on NE or Delaware. 

Chalk Athletic Association. (Outside of whoever upsets towson)

14 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Chalk Athletic Association. (Outside of whoever upsets towson)

Do you ever relent in the ceaseless pessimism? Now, you may wind up being right, but still. I mean I thought I was a gloomy Gus, but compared to you I’m little Mary sunshine ☀️ 😆

If it turns out you’re right, trust me there will be plenty of time for gloom and doom posts, probably including some from me. But damn, let’s at least wait for now 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Do you ever relent in the ceaseless pessimism? Now, you may wind up being right, but still. I mean I thought I was a gloomy Gus, but compared to you I’m little Mary sunshine ☀️ 😆

If it turns out you’re right, trust me there will be plenty of time for gloom and doom posts, probably including some from me. But damn, let’s at least wait for now 

Actually I want 2012 to keep it going from now until Tuesday.  It may fire up our Big 3 even more to prove him wrong!  

2 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Actually I want 2012 to keep it going from now until Tuesday.  It may fire up our Big 3 even more to prove him wrong!  

I can see it now. Skerry is giving an impassioned pregame pep talk, shades of Herb Brooks in “Miracle.” “Nic, Charles, Cam. 2012 has written you off, so go out and prove him wrong!!!”

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Realist and base of facts. There’s too much history and numbers to back it up. Hope I’m wrong though

2 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Lol. Prove me wrong!  Will love to be incorrect for once in my life! 😅

• Like 1

Hens behind two absolute studs, and experience, get some rest tonight, against a nervous tiger team. We’ve been the better seed before and lost, but never against a team this good and this hot. Going to need the best effort and execution of the skerry era to sneak one out tomorrow night. 

• Confused 1