• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
sr16

CAA TOURNEY PREVIEW

12 minutes ago, sr16 said:

🤔 something tells me if Charleston gets to 30 wins they will be in the dance. I mean 27 wins plus 3 in the CAAT = auto bid.  

Players to watch and he lists half the conference lol

Charleston and Hofstra will be playing Tuesday night. Head and shoulders the best two teams 

41 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

🤔 something tells me if Charleston gets to 30 wins they will be in the dance. I mean 27 wins plus 3 in the CAAT = auto bid.  

Players to watch and he lists half the conference lol

Charleston and Hofstra will be playing Tuesday night. Head and shoulders the best two teams 

Good thing you weren’t around in 1976, to advise UVA, who went into the ACC tournament with a record of 15-11, and proceeded to beat #17 NC State; # 9 MD & # 4 UNC to win the tournament. I get it, that was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, and you’re probably right about C of C vs Hofstra, but you just never know 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Good thing you weren’t around in 1976, to advise UVA, who went into the ACC tournament with a record of 15-11, and proceeded to beat #17 NC State; # 9 MD & # 4 UNC to win the tournament. I get it, that was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, and you’re probably right about C of C vs Hofstra, but you just never know 

Villanova is still celebrating Rollie Massimino’s squad winning the championship over Georgetown. You are right…..you just never know.

1 hour ago, Tgr4life said:

Villanova is still celebrating Rollie Massimino’s squad winning the championship over Georgetown. You are right…..you just never know.

And Lorenzo Charles is still basking in the glow of his game winning dunk vs Houston. How ironic that Phi Slamma Jamma lost on a dunk. Anyway, I digress, but these are just a few examples of David’s beating Goliaths. Will it happen in DC? You just never know 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The last few years at this time this thought keeps coming up. Has the caa gone the longest of any conference without a win in the NCAAT?  With the implementation of thr PIGS, smaller conferences have had claims to wins.  Our last win was a PIG game by Jmu in 2013. Sobering for what was a once proud basketball conference.

Are they going buses for students?  Anyone going?  The schedule and time does suck. Anyone else have predictions?  I think it’s 1-5, 2-6 semis and 1-2 finals. Pride come out hot early and cougars wear them down late and win a close one