• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

CAA Awards

3 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Pretty close on my predictions.  27-3 and first place finish (predicted 4th) doesn’t win coach of the year. Tough league 😅

Coaches picked Speedy. Guess they don’t like Kelsey’s act. I would have picked PK who doesn’t have the best player in the league, though you have to give Speedy the nod for winning down there and playing defense this season 

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

Coaches picked Speedy. Guess they don’t like Kelsey’s act. I would have picked PK who doesn’t have the best player in the league, though you have to give Speedy the nod for winning down there and playing defense this season 

Agreed. Speedy improved from year 1 to 2. Either were deserving 

These guys have an edge to them like we’ve never really seen with Towson. Normally we are the guys getting picked on.  At times it is overboard and borderline dirty but I’d prefer this way than the way it has been in the past. 

interested to see what these guys bring Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.