• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

UMBC Lax thread

Down 4-1 at the half. I don't think I've seen a worse Towson offense in terms of turning the ball over (and I've seen some bad teams) and add Constantinides who can't shoot or pass when he sees traffic. You can say that about nearly every player who reacts poorly to tough man-to-man and slides. Plain awful and I don't expect many adjustments. Also looks like Ryan Swain (knee) is injured and won't play the rest of this game. UMBC has a tough defense but this is literally unwatchable.

The lax team must have gotten drunk at the Canton Irish stroll yesterday! Too much bar crawling has them looking hungover and sluggish today

This is not a good lacrosse team. Or is it? Can't tell because they did look good against maybe an overrated Loyola team, but we should never be getting waxed by UMBC. Only consolation is that the CAA is pretty bad. Also, we're so tentative on offense including Weisshaar who needs to get moved to attack. 

1 hour ago, TigerFan54 said:

Is Nads recruiting weak players or just unable to develop recruits? 

There's too much talent for them to be playing like this though I think they lack speed on both ends and you can see that in the transition game, but a lot of this goes on the coaching. If you have a five star recruit in Weisshaar and I know he struggled today as did everyone, and you can't get him shots, something is wrong. Move him to freakin' attack and let him work.

Im so confused. didn't watch the game today. we've had really strong showings against good teams. What was that?