• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Charleston III preview

I will be wearing my Tiger throwback #14 Gary Neal jersey this evening. 

Pat Skerry, make me regret everything I’ve said about your coaching acumen over the last 6 years tonight. 

• Like 1

A ton of Charleston fans here tonight. I don't even see our band yet, but seems like our fans are scattered and there's are together.

Just now, Blounge said:

Ugh late start is killing me, but what an upset UNCW! 

I mean we would take a caa finals game against anyone but the fact that it’s uncw awaiting, makes this one even more enticing. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

With Hofstra out, refs gonna be cougar happy more so than usual

The refs don’t care who wins this game. They just wanna get to Greensboro for the ACC tourney or NYC for the Big East

3 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

The refs don’t care who wins this game. They just wanna get to Greensboro for the ACC tourney or NYC for the Big East

Make no mistake though, CAA leadership is pulling hard for CofC….certainly not publicly but the Commish believes a better $$$$ opportunity for the league with a deeper tourney run with Charleston than with Towson/UNCW. 

2 minutes ago, AtlantaTiger said:

Make no mistake though, CAA leadership is pulling hard for CofC….certainly not publicly but the Commish believes a better $$$$ opportunity for the league with a deeper tourney run with Charleston than with Towson/UNCW. 

Exactly The refs don’t care but the league whispering in their ears do