• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

MBB falls to Charleston in Semifinals 77-72

6 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Dalton bolon is a liar no way Pat said anything inappropriate 

lol that is a joke account. Someones mom at Charleston. That was a weird exchange.  Again people on here will kiss and defends pats ass and the players.

we all know if 2012-2015 Pat was coaching now he would be fired within a minute. The things that came out of his moth back then were horrific.  In todays victim culture he would have been (justifiably so) Canned

Thanks players and coaches for representing Towson. 

Huge thanks to Mat and his 24-7 coverage of Towson hoops. 

Thanks for alums etc chatting about team etc 24-7 whether we agree or disagree you contribute and I enjoy. 

Not sure what is next.  Gonna be a long off season and so many questions to answer. 

Will be 50 soon and now wondering if I’ll see us dance before I die which I used to joke about but now 32 years later and I’m serious.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Thanks players and coaches for representing Towson. 

Huge thanks to Mat and his 24-7 coverage of Towson hoops. 

Thanks for alums etc chatting about team etc 24-7 whether we agree or disagree you contribute and I enjoy. 

Not sure what is next.  Gonna be a long off season and so many questions to answer. 

Will be 50 soon and now wondering if I’ll see us dance before I die which I used to joke about but now 32 years later and I’m serious.  

Failed to reach the goal. Regressed this year. No direction. Stuck with a Lame duck coach who has never won anything. But 20 wins!  It’s a successful season! All we can hope for. We should sign up for a 20 win season. Much more important than making the NCAA tournament. 

4-11. 4 and 11 only one of those losses were we more than 1 seed lower than the we lost. The paltry 4 wins were as a top 3 seeds. “When the going get tough. The skerry get going” another year, another choke. R

Frustrated beyond belief as I’m in my car. The effort was there at the end but maybe for five minutes. Pat brought up that Nick has another year left and wants him to break scoring record 

Look, this is not a bad program or team. But we need a player like Smith tonight who got hot and carried the team. We don’t have that on the roster. Mental toughness is as important as physical toughness 

• Like 1