• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

WBB Faces Monmouth for CAA title

Down 10 at the half. The jinx continues. We need PS to come and start teaching them to hedge more. We are getting killed on their screens. All their bigs set them for Vanderhoop and she is abusing us. We are getting killed on the boards and I think partially because we are so out of position trying to follow Vanderhoop.

Rough game for Fullmore. Every shot is rimming out and she's not using the glass. It's that kind of a day and we know what the result is going to be. Down 11. Agnumba is the best driver but she is a terrible FT shooter.

Skye Williams runs into Thomas and falls down. How in the hell when a smaller player runs into a bigger one and falls down is that not a foul. Are you kidding me? Either way, better team and hungrier going to win and right now that's Monmouth. You can't start out like shit at home with a title on the line and expect to win even against a team that has played four games in four days.

Down 13 after Fullmore misses another bunny at the end of the quarter. Beyond frustrating but I never expected this team to get this far. Thought there wasn't the talent, but to lose to a red-hot No. 7 seed at home is tough to take. We also look disorganized and everyone is trying to go one-on-one.

I believe teams choke and lose games, but for the most part, Monmouth is winning this game. They took it from both ends and on the boards. Dominated and deserve the title. We were not prepared. We should have pressed the slower and more tired team from the jump. Not sure why we didn't other than they didn't want Kornegay-Lucas to get in foul trouble. At some point, you need to just speed the game up and force turnovers. 

Team literally gave up 5 minutes ago and Harper didn't make one move aside from taking out Fullmore, who had a horrific game. Shame because sh made a huge jump this season.

I would have emptied the bench with 3-4 minutes left, some starters are still in. Let some players who never play get in. The others gave up 20 minutes ago.

• Like 1