• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

New TU NIL Collective

20 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Schmear shoot out?  Blocks for bagels? Possibilities are endless. 

Great use of “Schmear.” But I prefer “blocks for lox.”

• Haha 1

Wonder how much dough he’s getting? The video kinda made it sound like May is getting free bagels in exchange for marketing. As a college kid I would have loved free THB/Uber/Bagel Works but I think I would have preferred money 

10 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Wonder how much dough he’s getting

Comedy gold right there. Good for May, but if he’s not getting paid, that’s not the kind of NIL deal that’s going to help woo transfers here. Baby steps, I suppose; gotta crawl before you walk. 

Btw, if in fact the quid pro quo is he gets free bagels, I hope he at least gets chocolate chip, blueberry, onion or everything bagels, and not just plain bagels 🥯.  Also, I hope he gets fixins to go with them 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Comedy gold right there. Good for May, but if he’s not getting paid, that’s not the kind of NIL deal that’s going to help woo transfers here. Baby steps, I suppose; gotta crawl before you walk. 

Btw, if in fact the quid pro quo is he gets free bagels, I hope he at least gets chocolate chip, blueberry, onion or everything bagels, and not just plain bagels 🥯.  Also, I hope he gets fixins to go with them 

Got to start somewhere. I’m sure there’s a little compensation  there somewhere 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Got to start somewhere. I’m sure there’s a little compensation  there somewhere 

Yep. As I said, baby steps/crawl before you walk 

So if my calculations are correct, then over 500 of the total 707 donors have a direct relationship (athletic department staff, current and former players) to the athletic department.  Thanks to the 200+ indirect donors but that is where Towson is lacking.  It would be great to see the number of in-direct donors total equaled or surpassed the direct group

10 hours ago, Blazer49 said:

So if my calculations are correct, then over 500 of the total 707 donors have a direct relationship (athletic department staff, current and former players) to the athletic department.  Thanks to the 200+ indirect donors but that is where Towson is lacking.  It would be great to see the number of in-direct donors total equaled or surpassed the direct group

More than the last 4 years. Good. 
200 current athletes. Good (but a bit strange) ~200 former athletes. Bad. 

Indirect is just so difficult. There aren’t people out there who are Towson fans without a connection. Winning in hoops may help a bit as will finally having some excitement for a football program  

I’m interested alum count towards the indirect, which I would be. Although a deep connection to athletic program.