• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2023 General Football News

Love the way the O’s have been playing! So happy we have the Orioles who are some winners (unlike the tigers football team the past 10 years!) Great night at Camden Yards to introduce our new coach. Nice pitch, Pete! You better score more points than that lame duck Rob Ambrose did last year! Shinnick seems like a nice guy, much like Pat Skerry!

Hope we had enough NIL money to get our athletes and recruits a hot dog at the O’s game. In other TU athletics news, I saw the women’s basketball team won a giveaway for a free vip table and bottle service at mosaic nightclub this Saturday! Good for them, gonna be some tall girls in that section, especially if they wear heels! 

4 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Love the way the O’s have been playing! So happy we have the Orioles who are some winners (unlike the tigers football team the past 10 years!) Great night at Camden Yards to introduce our new coach. Nice pitch, Pete! You better score more points than that lame duck Rob Ambrose did last year! Shinnick seems like a nice guy, much like Pat Skerry!

Hope we had enough NIL money to get our athletes and recruits a hot dog at the O’s game. In other TU athletics news, I saw the women’s basketball team won a giveaway for a free vip table and bottle service at mosaic nightclub this Saturday! Good for them, gonna be some tall girls in that section, especially if they wear heels! 

…………………!

At the gym today I spotted a guy wearing a West Florida Football t-shirt.  He looked to be in his mid/late 40s so I knew he wasn't a former player there but maybe had a kid on the team.  I asked him what his connection was to the program and he said he was a former baseball player at UWF and a current booster to the athletic program.  He spoke glowingly about Pete Shinnick and said we got "an absolute steal" by landing him.  He knew UWF wasn't going to be able to keep him and that it was inevitable that he was going to get poached by a larger program.  This guy is convinced Towson has the right guy.  

• Like 1