• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

NIL Challenge

28 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I spotted coach Pat Skerry at Ocean Pride for lunch today. Hope he is adding crabcake sandwiches to our NIL offering. Big upgrade from bagels

I should take this opportunity to point out our state has stringent laws against stalking 😆

I once saw Ambrose at the Sam’s Club off Padonia Road and cornered him near the meats section, to ask him if he was bringing in a transfer QB 😆

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I should take this opportunity to point out our state has stringent laws against stalking 😆

I once saw Ambrose at the Sam’s Club off Padonia Road and cornered him near the meats section, to ask him if he was bringing in a transfer QB 😆

So that was a no?  He probably was cursing at what few employees there were, with thr smug look 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

So that was a no?  He probably was cursing at what few employees there were, with thr smug look 

If I recall correctly, it was after our Frisco run, and I was hoping he was going to tell me Vad Lee was coming. Instead, he gave me some mumbo jumbo about some big news might be forthcoming. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

I said hi and he smiled and shook my hand. I never realized how much he limps until I saw him up close today. Hope his back is okay or whatever is ailing him

17 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I said hi and he smiled and shook my hand. I never realized how much he limps until I saw him up close today. Hope his back is okay or whatever is ailing him

That’s from being kicked so many times by 2012. I kid, because I love 😆

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

If I recall correctly, it was after our Frisco run, and I was hoping he was going to tell me Vad Lee was coming. Instead, he gave me some mumbo jumbo about some big news might be forthcoming. 

Did he know something about the 2023 season that we don’t?!?

20 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Dude used to stomp the floor a ton early on. Like hard. That and his language that would not be tolerated in the year 2023 were Gus go to moves. 

2 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

That’s from being kicked so many times by 2012. I kid, because I love 😆

Yeah yeah yeah. Good news for this year, his record won’t count against him!

5 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Did he know something about the 2023 season that we don’t?!?

We should probably switch this over to the football thread, but I’m hoping we get some announcements about FBS transfers in the near future 

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

Hip issues 

Each person makes their own decision as to where they want their donation to go. If it goes to NIL or event the Tiger Athletic Fund, the money goes to "whoever needs it most". Your donation is put in someone else's hands. You may be okay with that. I think that the donations should go to a specific sport. With full knowledge that the Olympic sports have very little relevance in regard to the finances of the department, as well as the folks that follow the Towson program on this site......those student athletes work just as hard, spends just as much time and are as deserving as the revenue sports. The only way they will get above and beyond their minimal budgets is for folks to donate specifically to the program. Instead, we keep on talking and raising money for a basketball program who has failed us year after year for a dozen years under a coach whose extensions to his contract are absurd. 

The "non-revenue" sports have brought championships, pride and honor the Towson Athletics. Perhaps they should get some of the money as well. Think about where you really want your money to go.