• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Grad transfer for next season?

Do you have any sense if we’re actually waiting for a grad transfer or not?  We’ve been looking at a number of JUCO PG’s & the JUCO D1 championship tournament is going on now through Saturday 

Edited by TSU88

I think they are keeping all their options open. Every great grad transfer appears to want to want to head to a P5. They may find the perfect fit because it seems like there's 20 guys a day that want to transfer.

Well this kid was supposed to transfer and stayed last season at Dayton. I know our last Dayton transfer didn't work out but he's a local player and has starting experience. My guess is he's going high-major but doesn't appear to be a one-season game-changer.

Never mind, TU2012, I just found the link by going to the UD message board. Someone on there is also concerned their PG, Ryan Allen, might transfer out too. Would love to see him go too.

All I can say is boo hoo for poor UD😆

Now, if we can get JFW from Hofstra & the kid from NE to leave, we’ll be in great shape 

Edited by TSU88

And to think, I was kidding about JWF leaving Hofstra. He could decide to stay, but I hope he gets a strong grade from the NBA 

1EDB8DCE-3FB0-4110-B1A6-31784CE17F52.png

Dude’s a scoring machine. 5th in the country this year. Hope he leaves, but I suspect the NBA will tell him he’s a marginal draft candidate, at best. Of course, he could always do the D-League, or go overseas.