• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Grad transfer for next season?

Hairston-fail

Hawkins-fail

Starr-meh

Prophete-given his utter lack of playing time this year, fair to say he’s trending towards fail

Walden doesn't count because they just needed bodies in the first year. Deon Jones was a shooting guard. Amayo never showed up. Hairston was the first true point guard recruit.

Totally forgot JUCO Ivory. 

Was Walden a PK recruit?

Amayo committed here but never showed up, if I recall.

Jones transferred to Monmouth, wasn’t it?

Mason was a great get; too bad he failed that history class.

Although it’s a much smaller sample size, it reminds me of the Ravens utter inability to draft a WR

6 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Totally forgot JUCO Ivory. 

Was Walden a PK recruit?

Amayo committed here but never showed up, if I recall.

Jones transferred to Monmouth, wasn’t it?

Mason was a great get; too bad he failed that history class.

Although it’s a much smaller sample size, it reminds me of the Ravens utter inability to draft a WR

I think Walden might have been a PK recruit that Skerry had no real choice to sign when he got there but I'm getting old. I might have forgotten. Jones did transfer to Monmouth and had a nice career there. Probably could have stayed but Burwell was a better defender. Skerry basically pushed everybody off that squad save for Damas. 

I see we’ve offered another HS kid-Franco Miller, who’s playing in Canada, but is from the Bahamas ??. We’ve got a bunch of offers out.

Edited by TSU88

4 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I see we’ve offered another HS kid-Franco Miller, who’s playing in Canada, but is from the Bahamas ??. We’ve got a bunch of offers out.

Yeah, I guess he's a combo guard. I've been following all the offers. He looks intriguing.

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Marcus and Walden were both pk recruits 

Who is Marcus? I believe Damas was a PK commit right before he was fired that Skerry signed from a junior college who had 3 years of eligibility. And yes, Walden was a PK recruit.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/college/basketball/mens/bs-sp-towson-skerry-update-0705-20110704-story.html