• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Logan Justice commits

50 minutes ago, etiger said:

Nice. A big receiver. hope he has speed too.

According to HUDL,always check their profile where they have the stats, speed, bench, etc. Might be inflated but he ran track and says 4.48 40.

Maybe. Hasn't filled out yet but I don't think Summers ran a 4.48. Has more potential. I think he's probably a redshirt candidate with all the receivers we have unless he blows them away in summer camp. I do think Thompson has a chance to play this year. He looks like he's strong enough and is a hellacious blocker. 

Good size looking at the film good hands 4.48 probably more like 4.6 should have tried to get the QB who was throwing to him also.Kid has a high potential.