• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Sun Story on Recruiting

BTW. This comment is not right and I think Jonas sort of misunderstood Rob's complaints from last year

. He lamented the commits who had never signed. He accused poachers from Power Five conference schools of using Towson’s evaluation and recruiting abilities to enrich themselves.

He never really accused poachers from Power 5 schools,but they were mainly MAC schools.

We lost the LB from Baltimore to Kent State last year & the punter (Finnegan) to Buffalo. So yeah, I assumed he was referring to the MAC

2 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

We lost the LB from Baltimore to Kent State last year & the punter (Finnegan) to Buffalo. So yeah, I assumed he was referring to the MAC

Yes, not Power 5 though I hear one of the poached players doesn't like his situation and may transfer.

I guess to some kids there’s an allure to playing FBS. Others realize it might be better to get more playing time at a competitive FCS school rather than fighting  to get on the field for a mediocre FBS program like a Kent State for example 

13 hours ago, TSU88 said:

I guess to some kids there’s an allure to playing FBS. Others realize it might be better to get more playing time at a competitive FCS school rather than fighting  to get on the field for a mediocre FBS program like a Kent State for example 

This argument stands for some players as long as we can stay atop in the CAA / FCS