• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

Guys not named Martin & Morsell

2 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I don’t have a crystal ball of course, but there are 2 open ships. One of them damn well better be a PG, otherwise Prophete and/or incoming freshman Dottin are running the show, & the other one damn well better be a 3, to keep McNeil where he belongs, on the bench. I would find it hard to believe Skerry doesn’t realize the implications of McNeil playing 20-25 minutes a game next year 

One of the spots, as I've been told by a source, is a point guard. Most likely a grad transfer point guard. I'm not speculating on that one. But it's not surprising. They know they don't want Dottin running the show right away. Bring him off the bench to learn. I think the other spot will be a 3 but might be a combo guard. Betrand might be an x-factor here.

2 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Any chance he goes grad transfer?

He's a local kid. Maybe Coppin, Morgan, or even Loyola might look his way. I think he gets good grades. But as far I know, he's not going anywhere.

Let him stay & get his degree, which is the most important thing anyway. Just shouldn’t play more than a few minutes a game next year 

Love that gym with the stage & the windows. 

Mat, thanks for posting that. He’s 6’4, from Philly (a la Davis, ZM) & he looks athletic. I’d play him over McNeill

No problem. He's supposed to be be a good defender. Don't know about the shot and he needs to get a little bigger. But I like his body control and athleticism. That's already better than Jordan.

I’m thinking he’d be a better defender than McNeill. And even if he only scores 5-6 ppg, we’d be better off with him over McNeill. Keeping my fingers crossed that between Betrand & one of the 2 open ships, that McNeill spends the bulk of his senior season as an observer on the bench