• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB falls at home to Northeastern, 77-62

17 minutes ago, tualum said:

Been saying Skerry has plateaued for several seasons now. That first half was pretty bad to watch. Same ole song...

Agree and been saying that for a while as well. Same with football

59 minutes ago, tualum said:

Been saying Skerry has plateaued for several seasons now. That first half was pretty bad to watch. Same ole song...

Just throwing this out for conversation, which coaches/assistants do you think would be better options instead of Skerry that would realistically come to Towson if the job was open?

TU would be a desirable job; nice arena, we’re in a quality mid-major conference, & we’re located in a target rich environment for recruiting.

Beyond that, the question is moot because I believe Skerry signed a contract extension earlier during the season.

Point is beyond moot. He signed an 8-year extension. Criticisms are deserved but come on. To say same ole' song is beyond dumb.

Skerry comes from the Jamie Dixon/Ben Howland coaching tree.  I’m elated he cane to Towson and fixed our program.  Great to have expectations now and the ultimate goal is to dance but come on he’s still doing a great job.  How many kids transfer in D1 b-ball every off season now!?   Astronomical right.  The grass ain’t greener on the side most places.   

Want me to list all the coaches I’ve seen in the WCC, Big West, Big Sky,etc that have runined programs.  

I’m not saying he’s Skip Prosser but he’s one of the better coaches in the East based on a multitude of categories.

I hope he gets us to the dance!  It’s not like it was 25+ years ago.   I for one don’t want a one hit wonder...  we may look back years from now and say “how the hell did PS get 19 wins out of this roster!”

Go Tigers!  I don’t want to go back to the way it was!   Please no!!!