• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2014 Recruiting Class

4 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

they transferred for a reason...  clark, dangerfield and west all were.. for reasons of their own doing or others, so yes they were

Wrong! Danger field was from Hofstra and Hofstra dropped football in 2009 . Where did West transfer from? He was a PG at FUnion

Edited by RundaPower

3 minutes ago, RundaPower said:

Some kids in this 2014 class found out that they didn't want to be college football players.  It's a full time job at this level and not every HS star is capable of balancing the academics and physical/mental demands of college football.

Maybe some kids found out they got a bunch of lip service.dont put it all on the kids 

Geez, a little touchy about the 2014 recruiting class. Wonder why? I'm only pointing out that right after the championship season, we didn't do a great job recruiting. But sure, put it all on-field coaching, not poor recruiting. I've said this several times on this forum. They screwed up during that period and should have gone harder after some guys that wanted to recruited. We thought we had finally made it so why go the extra mile when the playoffs are more important.

Is coaching an issue? Is it all on recruiting? Of course not. One of the reasons why there is a coaching shakeup.

11 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Geez, a little touchy about the 2014 recruiting class. Wonder why? I'm only pointing out that right after the championship season, we didn't do a great job recruiting. But sure, put it all on-field coaching, not poor recruiting. I've said this several times on this forum. They screwed up during that period and should have gone harder after some guys that wanted to recruited. We thought we had finally made it so why go the extra mile when the playoffs are more important.

Is coaching an issue? Is it all on recruiting? Of course not. One of the reasons why there is a coaching shakeup.

I appreciate you’ll letting me talk football in this fan chat room.good luck in the up coming season.

1 hour ago, RundaPower said:

Wrong! Danger field was from Hofstra and Hofstra dropped football in 2009 . Where did West transfer from? He was a PG at FUnion

Read what I said.  Some left on their own or outside circumstances.  Dropped program. Coach. Grades 

18 minutes ago, Ironman42 said:

I appreciate you’ll letting me talk football in this fan chat room.good luck in the up coming season.

Sorry. Good luck to you and your team as well.

49 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Read what I said.  Some left on their own or outside circumstances.  Dropped program. Coach. Grades 

None of those kids had any grade issues.

Edited by RundaPower

49 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Another 4-7 5-6 season 

Let's all hope not! We must get back to the playoffs this year.  If not, I'm really concerned about the future.