• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuTigers2012

Skerry time to go?

Everyone here hates me already but 60 points against wm?! My god it’s time for a change. 2-4 in caa tournament?

if we are ever serious about sports we Give him high five and walk away 

Eight-year extension but just as Datres predicted. An overreaction. But sure, I will pin some of this on him for not adding to frontcourt and point guard play is not good enough. Not when Cohn outscored Starr 24-0.

At any level and any sport the question I always have when some one says a coach has to go is “Who are you going to get to replace them.” Skerry isn’t the best coach but who out there is as good or better that will want to come here? How many awful coaches did we have between Truax and Skerry? We need to step forward not step back therefore the only way he should go is if there is someone a lock who is better that will come and takeover.

• Like 1

Pat has some big changes to make, but I think the size this team brings next season puts them in the CAA mix. 

The question is can Pat land a starting quality guard?, as Mat puts it. That is something Pat hasn't done a great job doing so far in his career, but maybe he can finally find one..

Let's go over a brief list of point guards that has followed Devin Boyd, the greatest point guard to ever play at Towson.

Scooter Alexander
Damon Cason
Michael Keyes
Marlin Wise
Quentin Moody
Brian Allen
Mike Green (aaaaggghh!)
Cantrell Fletcher
Tamir Goodman
Jamal Fletcher
C.C. Williams
Tim Crossin
Brian Morris
Troy Franklin
Kris Walden
Jerome Hairston
Mike Burwell (really a 3)
Four McGlynn (really a 2)
Josh Ivory
Byron Hawkins
Eddie Keith
Brian Starr
Jordan McNeill

1 minute ago, Tgr4life said:

How about that kid from Mt. Carmel that Kennedy thought would save the program

Troy Franklin. Had great quickness but was always looking for homerun instead of simple play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tgr4life said:

How about that kid from Mt. Carmel that Kennedy thought would save the program

Troy Franklin? Hahaha he was pretty bad. Believe it or not, he's a really good pro player in Denmark or somewhere now.

3 minutes ago, lightspeednate said:

Troy Franklin? Hahaha he was pretty bad. Believe it or not, he's a really good pro player in Denmark or somewhere now.

I liked Troy and his father. Needed better coaching and yes to grow up.