• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
etiger

Spring Game

This years spring game is on 21 April at 3:00pm. (There is a lacrosse game at noon) This will be a very interesting spring. Will the OL be better? How will the D look? Many questions

All, I plan to be in lot 21 to tailgate before the Spring game. We have the banquet in the am and I should be to the lot by 11am. We need to stay in tailgate shape! Join me if you want to have fun! 

Ed Molen

I'll check them out on Saturday, weather permitting though forecast is decent. Remember, they only had two practices so far and had spring break last week with no practices. So they will have their third practice today. I'll see their fifth practice.

Here is the rest of their schedule

Tuesday, 27th

Thursday, 29th

Saturday, 31st

Tuesday, 3rd

Thursday, 5th

Saturday, 7th

Tuesday, 10th

Thursday, 12th

Saturday, 14th

Tuesday, 17th

Thursday, 19th

Friday, 20th

Saturday, 21st Spring Game

• Like 1

But I agree, since they really don't allow people to watch practice, they should have some stories on the website after each session.

Sucks that april 21 is tiger fest as well as one of the biggest day drinks in baltimore at power plant and leads to more people not attending the game 

All, I plan to be in lot 21 to tailgate before the Spring game. We have the banquet in the am and I should be to the lot by 11am. We have to practice our skills just like the football team is. We need to stay in tailgate shape! I plan on bringing it like a real game. 

Join me if you want to have fun! 

Ed Molen