• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

And 1 of the 2 open ships goes to...

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

That he looks like a man amongst boys??

It could just be me, but it definitely looks like he is standing on this tippy toes to give him a little more height for the team photo.

Gray was a West Texas Juco.   We have hope!!!!   What a drive last night.  

Um...  Pac 12 having a bad year...  football and now basketball.   

Clark Kellogg looks silly now after saying Ayton was the best he’s seen in decades.   

Ok USC out makes sense now.  I’m still angry about St Mary’s...  wink.  

One other note...  do you remember the texting scandal with Sampson at Indiana!? Houston-Michigan will be a good one.  

Ok, is he a 1 or a 2 or a combo guard? Talked about him on the grad transfer thread. I just know he's not a grad transfer and if he comes, I wonder if somebody else is leaving.

3 minutes ago, sr16 said:

UMBC HOW

Vcu transfer. A coach from the 21st century. Playing an over confident team. And shooters 

Hell Of a win. I mean I always thought I’d. 16 took down a 1 it would be on a buzzer beater..  

If you think Towson plays in the 20th century, then UVa plays in the 19th. Three-pointers aren't everything. Charleston had an inside-out game and if they didn't turn it over 20 times tonight and Chealey didn't get hurt, they win pretty easily. You usually need balance but Virginia was hot garbage from 3 and they just seemed to have no strategy other than hold the damn pace down to a crawl. I hate that slow-down crap more than anything in hoops and I'm glad they lost again.

Lyles was the question, the answer and the result. He was incredible and just like they did 10 years ago, they used a transfer (back then I think they had four, two from JMU to win. I wasn't sure Odom was great but he proved it tonight.

Tip of the hat to UMBC. No fluke, they blew UVA out in the 2nd half. Lyles is the real deal. If he doesn’t play in the NBA, he’ll certainly have a lucrative career overseas. I wonder how Odom’s predecessor feels tonight? He’s the one who recruited Lyles to UMBC. Now, Odom will likely make a quantum leap to a high mid-major or P5 job.

Now back to TU chat for a minute. So if we’re still going after this Timberlake kid, something doesn’t add up. He’s a combo guard, not a PG. Plus, we’ve already got McNeill, ZM, Drayton & Fobbs. I know for a fact we’re looking at several PG’s, so if Timberlake comes in, someone else has got to be leaving. Otherwise, the math doesn’t add up.

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Tip of the hat to UMBC. No fluke, they blew UVA out in the 2nd half. Lyles is the real deal. If he doesn’t play in the NBA, he’ll certainly have a lucrative career overseas. I wonder how Odom’s predecessor feels tonight? He’s the one who recruited Lyles to UMBC. Now, Odom will likely make a quantum leap to a high mid-major or P5 job.

Now back to TU chat for a minute. So if we’re still going after this Timberlake kid, something doesn’t add up. He’s a combo guard, not a PG. Plus, we’ve already got McNeill, ZM, Drayton & Fobbs. I know for a fact we’re looking at several PG’s, so if Timberlake comes in, someone else has got to be leaving. Otherwise, the math doesn’t add up.

I agree. I really don't know what to make of him. He looks like has some potential at the 2 but so does Betrand. Maybe they both can play some point down the road. Athletically he's very good and he's fast but not sure about the lateral quickness, whether he can defend quick 1s. Or handle it against quick guards. To me, he appears like the perfect third guard down the road but hard to tell if he can come in and fight for the starting point guard spot with Dottin and Prophete.