• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
sr16

Zane Serious? or Joking

This is a common practice for a lot of players who are a year away from really being a potential draftee.  They go to the combine, get the feedback from the scouts and teams as to what they need to improve on during their next college season and then they come back.  Doing this without an agent is obviously the key.  So I wouldn't read too much into this right now.  If he hired an agent, well then that would be a much bigger deal.

I’m going to assume he’ll be back...for next season. I don’t see him getting drafted. If he really hates school (and I have no clue whether he does or not) and/or his family has dire financial needs, he might not come back. But even if he does come back, I think it would be prudent for Skerry to be prepared that he might not be back for his senior year