• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
AtlantaTiger

Zane Martin - NBA

I agree that, from a fan perspective, probably the best we can hope for is he comes back for his junior season & fine tunes his game, because I don’t see him coming back, at least here, for his senior season 

On 4/5/2018 at 12:16 PM, mat1992 said:

I think that was his point. If he wants to play against tougher competition and transfer to a P5 school, he'll have to sit out or a year, or he can wait until after his junior season and try and graduate in 3 years. Not impossible with summer courses but still difficult. Look, let's just hope he returns here for his junior season and if he elevates his play again and makes the improvements the scouts want, then leave.

Yeah I meant that he will play 2 more years at towson and an additional grad year at p5.. but yeah we will see. optimistic about next year tho 

He can't play two more years at Towson and an addition grad year somewhere else. You only have four full years of eligibility. 

On 4/6/2018 at 5:27 PM, mat1992 said:

He can't play two more years at Towson and an addition grad year somewhere else. You only have four full years of eligibility. 

oh well one i suppose