• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

2018 schedule

I wouldn’t think our home opener would be on a Sunday. Also wondering if this game might somehow be tied in to the tournament we’re going to play in the Bahamas 🇧🇸? That tournament starts on Friday 11/16, just a few days after the game vs Wesley

14 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I wouldn’t think our home opener would be on a Sunday. Also wondering if this game might somehow be tied in to the tournament we’re going to play in the Bahamas 🇧🇸? That tournament starts on Friday 11/16, just a few days after the game vs Wesley

ding.  they do have a d3 game tied in with that tournament... the other teams are of the lesser quality too. but the bahamas in november sounds nice.

hopefully the only non d1 we play

Hot off the press our non-conference schedule to date - according to the story the field is not set for the tournaments in the Bahamas and Atlantic City.  Only one non D1 school on the schedule.  I hope Leonard and Co. were able to get GW to agree to come back to Towson in 19-20.

• Like 1

MEH, another extremely uninspiring slate, especially at home.  Atleast the young guys wont be thrown to the wolves.. GW and Vermont are the good ones, hopefully they are H and H for next year as well.    January non conf game is odd, but must mean that the saturday following is @/home vs JMU

Why is Vermont, GW, UVA, UMBC, Bahamas & AC tournament extremely uninspiring? Other than most of them are road games, but that’s the trade-off for playing in 2 pretty cool tournaments. I’m already booked for the Bahamas, & might go to AC also

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Why is Vermont, GW, UVA, UMBC, Bahamas & AC tournament extremely uninspiring? Other than most of them are road games, but that’s the trade-off for playing in 2 pretty cool tournaments. I’m already booked for the Bahamas, & might go to AC also

loyola, umbc, morgan.. yawn.  Sure going to the bahamas is cool, but we arent playing anyone there.   3 home games.