• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2019 Basketball Offers

He looks so forlorn in that picture. I think we sometimes overlook the toll coaching a D1 team can take on the coach...pressure to win, concerns over job security (not sure Skerry feels that at the moment, but who knows), traveling around trying to convince 17 year old kids to come play for you, dealing with the various personalities on the current team.... He is compensated well, but still there is a human element that can’t be overlooked 

• Like 1

This is the kind of kid I’d love to see us get. Skinny kid, but looks like he can shoot from the outside, run the court & do some rebounding 

I think we're moving at the right direction at the 4 spot again. Getting another JB would be great but not realistic. So moving forward with Solomon,who can play the 5 when he puts on another 10+ pounds, Charles Thompson (a more traditional post player) and 6-8, 215 pound Juwan Gray. Weber reminds me of some of the UMBC bigs. Thin, athletic with some perimeter skills.