• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2019 Basketball Offers

I was wondering if maybe this was a sign Dottin is moving on, but there’s nothing on his Twitter stating that, though he hasn’t posted anything for about 3 weeks. Is there a deadline for entering the portal?

Right, I’m just simply saying it struck me as odd we’d be looking at a PG, given the configuration of our current roster. Now if we offered, that would be different 

A little bit of info that may not mean anything, but I’m bored at the moment...Jamon Battle, SG out of Virginia, just started following, & is being followed on Twitter by one of our assistants. The twist is that per verbalcommits, Battle earlier eliminated us from consideration. He also recently visited Hofstra. Does this mean we’re back in play? If Hofstra wants him, he must be pretty good, given their success with guards under Mihalik. 

1 minute ago, TSU88 said:

Play Fobbs at the 3: Timberlake & Battle at the 2

Fobbs is a 3 and sure, if we can get him, that would be a nice luxury to have. Justin Harper was following him because he's also a great football player in Va. Another spectacular athlete with a 39-inch vertical and 4.53 speed.