• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2019 Basketball Offers

9 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

15 ppg & 15 boards per game? 

That's a bit optimistic. I don't know what his hands are like. I'd be happy if he gave us 10, 7 and 2.

25 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

A bit optimistic? I’d say it’s bordering on fantasy. 10/7/2 is a bit optimistic 

It's tough to tell how a player from the Pac-12, even if he played sparingly, is going to perform in a conference with very few good bigs. 

USC has 4 of the top 5 2019 CA recruits signed up with Boogie Ellis being the lone one going to Duke. 

How much playing time will he even see the next 2 seasons!?

They are loaded!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BK_Brian said:

In 18-19 his numbers dropped to 6 ppg and 35.8% from three.  He also looks like he is 15 years old. 

Grad transfer that can shoot from a P5 who has a dozen mid- majors after him. What’s not to like?