• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Martin, Gorham get their release

Miserable heat down there... enjoy.  

Sampson loves to make phone calls... that was 2008... time flies. 

His choice and so be it.  The show must go on....

It’s winter here in San Francisco and our tradition amongst hoops fans is attending the SF Pro Am summer league where I get to watch lots of solid potential college talent be misinformed by their guardings, friends and coaches.  

This is truly an epidemic in college ball now...  the transfer!

Whoa, slow down there. You mean there’s a “New” Mexico? (My homage to the Simpson’s)

As far as I’m concerned he could have transferred to Mexico City. Good riddance

Yup, it's interesting how he ended up there instead of other more high major programs. I could say good riddance but it's interesting how he and JG got as far away from the East Coast. Maybe that's the best thing for them.

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

HA! But at least those two can somewhat get a chance at a probable NCAA run with those teams. Maybe they felt that wouldn't be the case if they stayed here. Just wanted more exposure I guess...