• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Next starting QB?

Wow. Interesting indeed. Looks good on paper but we have seen that before. Don't want to hand him the keys to the kingdom yet. I'm sure living in Joe's shadow hasn't been easy. 

Good athlete and former baseball draft pick. Saw he ran a 4.5 which may be a stretch but remember Joe ran about a 4.65 coming out of Delaware. Can he run an offense and throw the football? Is he a better version of Connor Frazier? Who knows. He wasn't the transfer QB I was expecting over a month ago, but heard about this possibility a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't say anything at the time and was more intrigued than excited. Not a lot of film on him.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/college/football/bs-sp-towson-tom-flacco-transfer-rutgers-20180606-story.html

So at least there's competition for Stover and maybe Miller. I assume they want Miller to redshirt this season and compete with everybody else in the spring. But if he's incredible in the summer and the other guys aren't showing much, you have to go with the best man wins. I think it will be a very interesting summer with three very different quarterbacks trying to run the show.