• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Summer Hoops Report

On 7/4/2018 at 9:47 AM, TSU88 said:

I’m glad to hear PS talking about pushing to play a game or 2 in the 19-20 season in the new DC arena. In the thread about the tournament moving there I actually posted my hope that we would play a game there, against someone like American or GW. Obviously, Skerry read my post 😉

Yes!!

My guess would be AU or Howard would be the host or maybe G-town will play their smaller non-conference games at the new arena and not Cap One.  Or WILDCARD we do a neutral site game with JMU or GMU..try to get both schools to get the DC alumni out.   (one can dream...maybe one day the alumni department will give a shit about building up the DC alumni community and not treating it like an extension of all the Baltimore events)

How about a 4-team tournament at the new DC gym? 2 from Baltimore (us, and UMBC, Loyola, Morgan or Coppin) vs 2 DC teams (Howard, GW, AU, G’town). Call it the Baltimore-Washington Challenge or something similar.