• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Tiger1stRow

Record predictions for football season

So hard to predict since our starting QB is unknown. I assume Flacco and Stover will be battling for the job. 

I'm guessing 4-7. 

W @Morgan--- 12-3, God I hope so

L @ Wake --45-13 Solid/Decent FBS team, if we keep it within 30 and don't lose anyone to injury it will be considered a win.   

L @ NOVA-- 49-10 Rarely win in suburban Philly, 1-5 since 2008 there while allowing 40.5 PPG. Bednarcyzk is still there, he will got 18-20 for 200 yards and 3 TDs while rushing for another.

W Vs. Citadel-- 20-17  Don't know much about them, by 5-6 against a tough schedule in 17 and playoffs/10 win season in 16.. at home sneak by with a close W

L Stony Brook-- 20-13 Road teams have typically dominated this series. Close loss, but can see us squeaking out a win.  If we do win that will leave us at 3-2 and Tim Leonard will be outside Rob and Jared's offices, with 5 year extensions waiting to be signed.

W Vs. WM -- 30-20 Seems like they have fallen off a cliff even further than we have. They are a basketball school now😉

W @Albany-- 24-23  They are in our conference?!?! Who would have thought after a 5 year hiatus Ambrose always wins one that we don't see coming.. CAA sets up wonderfully for the Danes but they overlook struggling Towson

L  @ Delaware-- 27-10 Revenge on Hens minds and reloaded team with Rocco.. 3 road wins would be tough for the tigers

L Vs. Maine-- 18-14  While we pull an unexpected win each year, we also have an unexpected loss.  Maine always plays us tough

L @ Elon-- 27-20 Solid team with a second year coach who took them to the playoffs last year.  By this point Simpson will already be hurt and we will be on RB 3/4 and QB 3.

L Vs. JMU-- 56-6 HAHAHAHA enough said, but worth noting, this will be a home game for the Dukes.

So 4-7 / 5-6 with another year not making the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, TUTigers said:

So hard to predict since our starting QB is unknown. I assume Flacco and Stover will be battling for the job. 

I'm guessing 4-7. 

Rose, Flacco, Miller and Stover

I predict, barring unforeseen issues with bus 🚌 or plane ✈️ transportation, we will play 11 games. 

Don't overlook The Citadel.   Albany gets their stud RB, Elijah Ibitokun-Hanks, back and Vinnie Testaverde jr at QB.  UD just got a PSU RB transfer.