• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Datres

TOWSON 45, NOVA 35 (story now up)

https://towsontigers.com/news/2018/9/15/football-scores-35-straight-points-knocks-off-10-10-villanova-45-35.aspx

Lots to work on defensively but offensively, we saw just how good this machine and this QB can be when the o-line is sturdy.  They were sturdy for most of the game today and that's a giant kick in the ass to start CAA season.

• Like 1

Awesome win as I’m in the press room right now. Flacco had 320 yards passing and 66 rushing. Key was running game as we rushed for 208 yds

Huge W, on the road, versus #10th ranked FCS team which earlier beat FBS Temple. 

There’s finally an elite QB named Flacco😉. Nice to see the running game come alive. Also nice to see we didn’t fold up our tent after falling behind 14-0.

Hope we’re ranked after this W. Savor this, enjoy the off week & then come out & take care of business in home opener (hopefully before a big crowd) vs Citadel 

Edited by TSU88

6 hours ago, Blk&goldfan said:

New to this board but just have to say I’m so incredibly proud of this team! What a great win today! Hope they keep their foot on the gas and don’t let up.

Welcome! I’m hoping we continue to do the same.