• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Datres

TOWSON 45, NOVA 35 (story now up)

Great win.  Flacco is the real deal.  We need to somehow not make it so easy for the opponent in terms of big play.  We had such methodical drives and then would give up a score in a matter of seconds.  The decleater hit was one of the all time best hits I have seen.  What a game changer. 

This was a great win for TU. I was at the game, and so were a good deal of TU fans. IT was great to see that many TU people travel! This win sets us up for nice run. We have a bye next week to get healthy, then 3 straight home games. Win them and we are sitting pretty good! This team showed heart today. TH\hey were down 14-0 quickly. They dug in, came back and won this over a very good team on the road! The hit by Yeedee on the kick-off was spectacular. Changed to whole momentum of the game!

We beat Nova, who beat Temple, who beat MD, who beat Texas, who beat USC. So, that means we’re better than USC, right?🤔

3 hours ago, TSU88 said:

We beat Nova, who beat Temple, who beat MD, who beat Texas, who beat USC. So, that means we’re better than USC, right?🤔

I wish lol. Wake Forest also played really well against a top 25 Boston College. Excited for a home game.