• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Tigers in the NFL/CFL/USFL/XFL thread

5 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Yeah, he's probably done with the Ravens. And no real interest from other teams. Not yet.

Such a shame. I feel like his attitude is going to be his downfall, much like it almost was at TU. It's brutal to read posts on the Ravens subreddit when his name gets brought up...

Attitude has not been the problem this season. It's staying healthy and let's face it, Alex Collins was a lot better.

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

Attitude has not been the problem this season. It's staying healthy and let's face it, Alex Collins was a lot better.

Collins is absolutely a better player; there is no doubt that he should have been starting over T. I was referring to his social media presence and the stories about how he responded to being a healthy scratch for several weeks. Once things stop going the way T wants, he turns into a total diva.

Not going to deny his reputation has never helped him but when healthy, he can help a team as a No. 2 back or short-yardage back. He will run hard when healthy. That other social media sh-t is minor compared to other issues that players have.

1 minute ago, mat1992 said:

Not going to deny his reputation has never helped him but when healthy, he can help a team as a No. 2 back or short-yardage back. He will run hard when healthy. That other social media sh-t is minor compared to other issues that players have.

100% agree that he could be a legit No. 2 somewhere. All I want is for him to get an opportunity to show off the talent that we all know he has. 

3 hours ago, ReverendRemulak said:

100% agree that he could be a legit No. 2 somewhere. All I want is for him to get an opportunity to show off the talent that we all know he has. 

He has gotten opportunities but has failed to capitalize. He has ran behind some bad lines but has also made too many mistakes with the ball.