• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
RundaPower

Week 6 Polls

Spot on post. This ain’t brain surgery or rocket science. Win Saturday & we’re 1 step closer to 8 W’s, which gets us to the show. 

The CAA could care less about whether we do or do not get a seed. The only thing the CAA cares about is getting in as many teams as possible and having the team that wins it. The FCS really could care less. If anything, we are not relevant enough for the FCS to care.

It is too early to care about the polls. If you really want to forecast I would guess it is simple. If we win out, we will probably have the opportunity to ost at least through the quarterfinals, if we lose once we will probably host through the first round (probably the second round), if we lost twice we will probably get in and might host the first round and if we lose three times we probably will not get in the tournament.

I think everything is pretty cut and dry. There is no use in listening to the artificial noise. Just take care of business. We are capable of losing any of the remaining games, and with James Madison being a home game I think we are capable of winning any of them. Personally, I think we should not lose any more than two games, but who knows what happens. Let's just enjoy the ride and stop complaining about the seats being uncomfortable. This has been and I think it will continue to be a fun season. 

4 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

This.  Hence why it does matter if/where we are ranked.  I know you risk injury and everything, but when you're Towson and have the chance to blow opponents out and run it up, you better go for the jugular. JMU and NDSU rarely let their foot off the gas. 

Unfortunately, you are correct 

7 hours ago, sr16 said:

Sounds like his job is on the line. They were still pretty successful with the triple option. His defense couldn’t stop us and they made mistakes.