• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Video from Baltimore Media Day

Well, I appeared in quite a few of those shots.

it was a great day yesterday, not only to get to speak to Pat, Jordan, Diane and Nukiya but all the other area coaches and players. 

I asked Jordan if he has really been here 5 years, in a way it seems like he's been here forever, but it also seems to have gone so fast.   FWIW, he seemed a bit bigger to me, maybe even 1/2 taller and definitely a few pounds bigger..in a good way. Definitely should be able to hold his own size wise at the 2 or 3.  

There so much unknown with this team, with nine new players, everyone wants to know where the scoring is going to come from, and Pat said that may be something that just evolves during the course of the season, but he's confident they will score in transition and is confident it will be a good shooting team, even if not immediately.   He's pretty excited about the potential of Sanders and Fobbs, and thinks Dennis could take a big step this year not playing in the shadow of others, but most importantly has the attitude and commitment to play hard.