• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Maine Thread

4 hours ago, Blounge said:

How come the tiger football report has been taking forever to come out lately? Spiro, do you read these forums?

Blounge yes I do read these.  I don’t control the release of the coaches reports. We record them earlier in the week. I think it depends on what else is going on that dictates when they get posted.  Sorry I can’t be of more help

• Like 1

Spiro - thanks for doing the shows.  People do not realize how much change has gone on with personnel inside of the department over the last two years.  Mike Gathagan was just hired last week and there is no one in the Football SID office now that has been at Towson more than 3 months. Give them some time to get their feet wet.

Spiro, thanks you do a great job! You should shout out these Towsonfans forums in your commentary to get more people chiming in on here.

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

Spiro, thanks you do a great job! You should shout out these Towsonfans forums in your commentary to get more people chiming in on here.

It would be nice to get a shoutout. I’m going to be running some Facebook and IG ads to get more people on here.