• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Construction on new fields complex coming soon

1 hour ago, TigerFan54 said:

anybody know if the soccer field will remain grass or be converted to turf?

Believe the soccer field is going to be carpet.  Not a fan.

34 minutes ago, Tigerone94 said:

Believe the soccer field is going to be carpet.  Not a fan.

Might be used for lax as well. 

My guess that's why it's gonna be carpet.  Also shows the fields being lit, which I believe we are the only conference school not to have a lit soccer field right now.

14 minutes ago, Tigerone94 said:

My guess that's why it's gonna be carpet.  Also shows the fields being lit, which I believe we are the only conference school not to have a lit soccer field right now.

Community surrounding the area doesnt want it... community does not understand how much they benefit from the University and 20k students... overall problem for a different day tho. 

1 hour ago, sr16 said:

Community surrounding the area doesnt want it... community does not understand how much they benefit from the University and 20k students... overall problem for a different day tho. 

f them.  there is an arena, parking lot, hill and softball field in between where it is and the closest home.