• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
etiger

JMU Game Need TU Fans to show up!

1 hour ago, TSU86 said:

I'll be there !!!

I do hope the dang students get their butts into the U ..... and cheer..... AND STAY

After some of the complaints about SAFE after the last game, you are going to need to give them a long-sleeve T-shirt, a free coupon to some local establishment, a mouse pad or phone accessory, a chance to win a video game or something, five free I-Pads, another chance to win a Free big-screen TV, a free slice of a pizza with free drink, a free Hat to keep them warm and hot cocoa to keep them in the second half. 

• Like 2

Senior Day 
First 750 fans will receive a scarf!
Chances to win prizes to Weis, TU Bookstore, Radisson at Cross Keys and more!
Grand prize announced in the 4th quarter!

10 hours ago, mat1992 said:

After some of the complaints about SAFE after the last game, you are going to need to give them a long-sleeve T-shirt, a free coupon to some local establishment, a mouse pad or phone accessory, a chance to win a video game or something, five free I-Pads, another chance to win a Free big-screen TV, a free slice of a pizza with free drink, a free Hat to keep them warm and hot cocoa to keep them in the second half. 

What were the issues last week? I normally sit over towards the students and was not aware of anything

Afraid it will look and sound like a JMU home game.  Towson folks are gonna be ticked off when the walk up to the window on Saturday assuming they'll get a ticket.  Wonder how many seats they hold for Towson students.

Yes - I would say 75% of people dont even think of purchasing a ticket before the game (like myself) - Might have to this go around.