• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
etiger

JMU Game Need TU Fans to show up!

Ticket Office just sent me an email with a code/link for up to 4, $5 tickets for Saturday.  Anyone who wants it, just message me. I don't want any purple and gold onlookers to get it.

12 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Ticket Office just sent me an email with a code/link for up to 4, $5 tickets for Saturday.  Anyone who wants it, just message me. I don't want any purple and gold onlookers to get it.

Just ordered my four through the same email. Going to invite some friends that live close to Towson.

14 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Just sent you a msg

Anyone know why I would get an error message "This item currently does not have available tickets for purchase with this promo code." when using the link ? - Willing to paypal someone for tickets

18 hours ago, sr16 said:

Anyone know why I would get an error message "This item currently does not have available tickets for purchase with this promo code." when using the link ? - Willing to paypal someone for tickets

They are trying to fix that issue. If not you can call and they will take care of you.

30 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

They are trying to fix that issue. If not you can call and they will take care of you.

Thanks - I will call the BO