• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Chris Datres

JMU Postgame

JMU is an elite FCS team-I believe they would be successful playing an entire FBS schedule. No shame in losing to them. And also doesn’t mean we shouldn’t make playoffs or, that if we do, we’re not capable of making some noise. 

If the committee decides to put six CAA teams in the playoff field, there will likely be some rematches in the first round. I can see them having us host Elon, or Stony Brook -- or going back to Delaware if geography is a consideration.

Well, I predicted 41-10 and wasn't too far off. This loss didn't help our cause and honestly, I expect us to be left out after that performance. If we make it in, do not see us going far anyway. Better season than I predicted so hats off to the young guys and staff....