• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Needs for next season

35 minutes ago, Blk&goldfan said:

I get what your saying, I agree. Obviously the team wouldn’t have gotten as far as they did without it. I’m just used to watching a power run high school team. That brings me to a question, the announcer on tv said Towson completely changed their offense to suit Flacco. This is my first year following the Tigers so is that true and if so what kind of offense did they run in the past? 

Edited by BradTU
  • Like 1

Towson has run the "power" for the most part with a fullback, which they rarely used this year. So sure, they changed the offense to use Flacco's strengths. What they didn't do was enough play fakes. Not enough play action, which is tough when you are in the Pistol. They did that in the past when they had a strong running game.

• Like 2