• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Thanks Everybody

I want to thank the passionate Towson football fans who joined us this season on these boards. The old guys that have been here through thick and thin, the newbies who just joined us and some people who were on CAAZone and decided to pop up. I appreciate it and am only doing this to create a bond among TU fans. This is a place where we can whine, gripe, bitch, applaud, laud, etc. I wish the season didn't end like it did but if not for a 7-4 regular season, I might be talking to just a few loyal people instead of 15-20 or so.

We all can disagree about certain things but one thing that we can agree about is that we care about this program. We might be a tiny portion of Towson alums who give a crap, but we are a strong vocal minority. People read this stuff, some coaches, some people in athletics and some do listen to ideas thrown around. On this Thanksgiving weekend, I'm thankful for this small community we've created, even though it's taken nearly 20 years and two different message boards to do so.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1