• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
sr16

Vermont @ Towson

they are good. Anthony Lamb is one of the best MM players in the country. This will be a tough game, maybe we can catch them looking ahead to the last game of their road trip at Mason

This group of players has a chance to put themselves back on the map of relevance with a win.  Great test for our team.  

I was down and out early on and then I put my black Towson long sleeve Under Armour shirt I bought when in town last January for the Elon game.  

I talked shit to my friend a Hoosier Alum.  Then told Cal & Stanford to suck it.  

Mark my words.   Pat Skerry and Co are gonna take us to the promise land. 

Call me a nut... sure...   our time is coming.  

I have a hunch these players are gonna have some swagger in them.   All it takes is one player to get it going and the chemistry blossoms.  

Go Tigers.  

Edited by Bay Area Tiger
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Blazer49 said:

Sad that our best OOC home game is against an America East team.  Would be a good win for Towson.  

Ken Pom has them at 120, that's really not that sad....

Vermont hung with Louisville, and wasn't blown out by Kansas, but lost to Bucknell (yes -- Bucknell has a quality program, but they've lost to Fairfield and Canisius), so they're probably a work-in-progress too. Hard to know which team we'll see tonight.

Vermont is good and has been a very good mid major the past 10-15 years.  Wouldn't mind doing Home and Homes with them, minus the fact that Burlington is LOOOOONG way from everything. 

They lost to Bucknell who got trucked the other night in Lewisburg by a Pucicia-less Northeastern.

Vermont is -7.0

On 11/29/2018 at 4:12 PM, Bay Area Tiger said:

This group of players has a chance to put themselves back on the map of relevance with a win.  Great test for our team.  

I was down and out early on and then I put my black Towson long sleeve Under Armour shirt I bought when in town last January for the Elon game.  

I talked shit to my friend a Hoosier Alum.  Then told Cal & Stanford to suck it.  

Mark my words.   Pat Skerry and Co are gonna take us to the promise land. 

Call me a nut... sure...   our time is coming.  

I have a hunch these players are gonna have some swagger in them.   All it takes is one player to get it going and the chemistry blossoms.  

Go Tigers.  

LOL!!