• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB falls to Vermont by 6

I’d like to see more of Dottin at point and move Howard to the wing. Dottin brings a ton of energy to both ends of the floor. 

Edited by BradTU

Round up the usual suspects-not going to get many W’s shooting 35% from the field. If you take away Fobbs’ 8-13, the rest of the team shoot a putrid 28% for the entire game.  Naturally, we also turned an opposing guard into Steph Curry for the evening. Seems like every game an opposing guard drops 30 on us.

Brad, you stole my thunder on Dottin. I thought he provided a spark, & did a nice job on several occasions getting into the lane & dishing to teammates. Howard just isn’t cutting it in my opinion. He’ll score 10-12 ppg true, but the opposition will score twice as many. I think it was mentioned in the chat room that his +/- is dreadful. 

Just now, Tiger1stRow said:

No hustle from Alex Thomas tonight getting up and down the court. He didn't seem right but then again it always seems to be something with him.

I thought he did a decent job of slowing Lamb down. Played better D than Sanders. 

I thought Thomas was decent on D, but he is a terrible liability on O. One pass clanked off his hands, & he simply cannot finish around the basket. The other senior on the team, McNeil, ain’t exactly setting the world on fire either.

6 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I thought Thomas was decent on D, but he is a terrible liability on O. One pass clanked off his hands, & he simply cannot finish around the basket. The other senior on the team, McNeil, ain’t exactly setting the world on fire either.

Agreed.

Thomas is allergic to making bunnies.