Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

2,44 and 0. Skerry as well

Deserve their walking papers. 

Mcneil and Harris soft 

Thomas soft

skerry can’t coach, needs to be gone 

Energy from dottin and Solomon first half  doesn’t got to them second half 

sorry all your pat apologists. You cannot lose to Morgan state in anything. Embarrassing and a joke 

I won’t bash names but will say I’m embarrassed to lose to a local school. On the 17th try a local team beat us and that should never happen. I’m fuming here in my seat at Royal Farms

2 minutes ago, Tigerone94 said:

I won’t bash names but will say I’m embarrassed to lose to a local school. On the 17th try a local team beat us and that should never happen. I’m fuming here in my seat at Royal Farms

Same. So pissed. Thank god we’re not playing MD today. 

I’m a Skerry fan, but today was on him. Personnel decisions made zero sense. Howard can score, but cannot handle the press. Dottin gets subbed out for no reason and McNeil plays while tossing up bricks all afternoon. 

Have we not seen a press before? 

• Like 1

No names.  Again, good kids and students but not their fault Skerry believed in them. They aren’t even 2016 level caa players.  

Second half on pat. Solomon ans Timberlake gave them great minutes first half. Dottin inthe second.  If you have go to guys to win games fine but pat doesn’t. 1-30 looks realistic this year. 

Time for a new voice. Tim is a nice guy but a pawn. Change is needed or we take steps back beyond the pk and Gordy days. 

24 minutes ago, BradTU said:

Same. So pissed. Thank god we’re not playing MD today. 

I’m a Skerry fan, but today was on him. Personnel decisions made zero sense. Howard can score, but cannot handle the press. Dottin gets subbed out for no reason and McNeil plays while tossing up bricks all afternoon. 

Have we not seen a press before? 

Maryland is bad. But I get it.  Can we bring an o coordinator for pat?! 

It’s amazing how “fans” shit talk, excuse my language, young college kids instead of sticking by our players and coaches? If you think that they don’t see these comments, you’re insane. Ok, they aren’t the best basketball players or had a rough game, it happens. Their effort can’t be questioned, just their skill and it happens. It’s college basketball. But my heart goes out to these kids, especially Thomas and Mcneil sticking out these 4 years and being apart of a bunch of different causes and programs at Towson and in the community. Yes I’m disappointed, but you guys are ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I doubt our message board is unique in being critical of players. Beyond that, it’s a competitive world outside the insulated existence of the college campus. If these young men can’t stand some criticism of their ballplaying skills, what are they going to do when they face some real adversity later in life? 

I applaud each & every player who graduates from TU, & wish them unqualified success in the real world. But that doesn’t mean folks on here have to be polyannas or refrain from criticism, as long as it’s not vindictive/spiteful. If for instance I point out that a kid is 6-33 from the field,I hardly think that’s cruel and is going to make him curl up in a ball.

Edited by TSU88