• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Platt leaves team/returns

24 minutes ago, TigerAlum90 said:

life isn't all rainbows and unicorns, especially Towson Football.

Never said it was, but your lack of facts make it tough to believe what your saying is anything other than personal 

JFC, the negativity is already starting!  I know my kid is busting his ass off, along with the other boys to have a great season.  Let's hold off on the "I expect this team to finish near the bottom of the league once again" talk and support these boys!  Shit happens at every school in the country, however, it's about uniting as a team, brotherhood, not dividing!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, WCTowFan said:

JFC, the negativity is already starting!  I know my kid is busting his ass off, along with the other boys to have a great season.  Let's hold off on the "I expect this team to finish near the bottom of the league once again" talk and support these boys!  Shit happens at every school in the country, however, it's about uniting as a team, brotherhood, not dividing!

Preach!

Pumped to see #6 under center this year!

I wonder if he will redshirt now. If there's one weakness, it's his lack of size that can make it tough as a pass blocker. He's got great feet and is fun to watch. It gives them another option if Shane or Williams get hurt, because they are prime backs. If not, I'd rather redshirt him and Jaelen Thompson.